Looking to upgrade from a Flyboard™* Legend to a Jetblade and get back into the game? Does your current rental operation use the legendary equipment and you are looking to offer your customers a better experience with more up time? Here are the notable upgrade differences between the two styles of hydroflight Jetboards and what to expect.
- Jetblade, independent feet movement for natural movement and balance corrections.
- Precision machined bearing races for stick free movement with no leakage, better for photos!
- Efficient direct minimal part count design of bearing systems means annual maintenance only in the majority of usage situations. Bearings reload into system without special grease sticking strategies. Servicing is a snap!
- Good industrial design for sporting appeal.
- Variable width stance options for larger and smaller riders when you want to be able to offer an optimized experience.
- 316 stainless steel hardware, not rusting!
- CNC machined binding mounting inserts ready to go, in three years on the market have had zero failures. No aftermarket DIY through bolting required.
- Low maintenance system in all respects.
- For safety the board connects to the hose end swivel with a quick release big pin clamp, welded steel ring for a pull, can be easily accessed by rescuer in emergency.
- Proper design o-ring connections sealed.
*Flyboard™ is a trademark of Zapata Racing, useage is for comparison purposes only.